Concrete InstallationALL CONTRACTORS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL! WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION?
Our process... A complete job from start to finish!
- Removal and Excavation: Our first step is to remove and haul away the existing surface (old concrete, asphalt, dirt, etc.) We own and operate all of our equipment which ensures a fast and efficient job.
- Fine Grade: The next step is to finish grade the existing soil. To ensure the strength and integrity of the new concrete we fine finish grade the existing soil with a 2x4 to ensure a very level surface. We also run a vibrating plate compactor over the finished grade to compact and tighten the soil.
- Identify and Reinforce Stress Points: Once we identify the stress joints we reinforce them by digging out and around the weakness to provide for a thicker area of concrete and place re-bar diagonally across to help strengthen the entire area.
- Steel Reinforcement: All our slabs come with proper steel reinforcement. Wire mesh is standard but we also provide the option of upgrading to a re-bar mesh grid 18x18 inches on center.
- Placement of Cement: All our concrete either meets or exceeds standard guidelines, in fact, our minimum standard is a 3,250psi concrete mix and, for more demanding environments, use a 4,000psi concrete mix. All our finishers are highly experienced to provide for proper drainage and fall by utilizing a laser to set all our grades and elevations.
- Expansion Joints: Proper placement of expansion joints is vital. We put in more expansion joints than our competition and depending on the situation may put in both hand and soff-cut joints. We also specialize in diamond and decorative cuts with beveled edges.
- Clean Up: We leave every job completely clean and take this part of the process very seriously.