Concrete "Paver" InstallationALL CONTRACTORS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL! WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION?
Our process. A complete job from start to finish!
- Removal and Excavation: Our first step is to remove and haul away existing surface (old concrete, asphalt, dirt, etc.) We also remove an additional 2"-12" soil to give a ber foundation to support the pavers. We own and operate all of our equipment which ensures a fast and efficient job.
- Geotextile: To provide stability and strength all our jobs include a geotextile fiber mesh. This fiber mesh also acts as a barrier to keep out unwanted weeds and unwanted plants.
- Base Material: We meet and exceed all Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute Standards and the crushed aggregate base is compacted for proper drainage and strength. Don't be short changed! This is what sets us apart from our competition and ensures lifelong enjoyment from your pavers.
- 4 inches (base aggregate material)
- Residential driveways
- 6-8 inches (base aggregate material)
- Commercial applications
- Vary depending on specifications (base aggregate material)
- Sand: We meet or exceed all Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute Standards. We install and screed 1"-1 1/2" layer of sharp-angled sand in preparation of concrete or clay pavers.
- Pavers: Our highly experienced crew will ensure proper placement of concrete or clay pavers. All paving stones are placed by hand for a proper fit. Then a vibrating plate is passed over the stones to lock them in place.
- Border Stone: All our borders are set in concrete to ensure a proper border and foundation for your new pavers. This will protect your paving stones from shifting.
- Sand Joints: This is where we lock in your pavers permanently. Our highly experienced crew will use a vibrating plate to push sand into the joints and lock the pavers into place. Additionally, we use joint/sand sealer to keep the locking sand from washing away.
- Clean-Up: We leave every job completely clean and take this part of the process very seriously.